Frequently Asked Questions
The first thing you need to do is to register an account with InfoGnosis. Click on the "Register" button in the top menu of the page.
- If you are an individual who needs our service for your own purpose, select “Individual” account type.
- You will be the only user of this account with the rights to edit your own profile, buy credits and do screening.
- All correspondences, reports and invoices will be addressed to your name and sent to the email address registered in your account.
- If you are using our service on behalf of your company, select “Corporate” account type. In this case, Company Name is a compulsory field to fill in.
- Being the first administrator who set up your company’s Corporate account, you can help your company to create up to 2 additional administrators and/or users if needed. Once setup, all administrators and users have rights to edit the company’s profile, buy credits and do screening but only the administrators can add or delete administrators and users.
- All correspondences, reports and invoices will be addressed to your company’s name and sent to the designated email address registered in the account.
InfoGnosis accepts payments by Visa/Master cards or Cheque or telegraphic (or bank) transfer (TT). You should consider your current and future needs, bearing in mind that our credits have no expiry, and the progressive bulk discount.
- Sign-in with your email address and password. Click on “Purchase Credits” and the various bundles of credits with their respective prices will be shown. First select how you want to make the payment, by Credit Cards, Cheque or TT. Then select your choice and click on the “Buy” button on the right. You will be directed into the payment gateway page. Follow the steps on the screen which are similar to most online purchases.
- Payment by Credit Cards. Once your credit card transaction is approved, the system will email an invoice (in PDF format) to your designated email address. Invoice will be addressed to the individual and company’s name for Individual and Corporate account user respectively.
- Payment by Cheque or TT. Once you submit your purchase, the system will email an invoice (in PDF format) and Payment Instructions to your designated email address. Invoice will be addressed to the individual and company’s name for Individual and Corporate account user respectively. Once we received your payment, we will update your credit balance immediately.
At this moment, credits can only be used for infoG Screen which is the first product launched by InfoGnosis. We continue to gather feedback from the market and will roll out more products in future to meet your needs. When the time comes, we will unify our credit system so that credits can be used across all our products.
All credits purchased are non-refundable and non-transferable. You can keep your credits and use them in future.
For each screening, you will see the results on your device within seconds. At the same time, an email with the PDF report will also be sent to your designated email address. For filing purpose, a report will be generated and saved on our website under your account. You can find them on the Report page.
Our batch screening function is very user friendly. Just follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Batch Screening” button on the Screen page.
- On the Batch Screening page, click on the “Download Excel File” button to download the Excel template onto your computer.
- Cut and paste the names from your own list onto the Excel template and save the file.
- Go back to the Batch Screening page and click on “Upload Excel File” button.
- In the Window pop up, look for the correct Excel template file on your computer and click “OK”.
- The Batch Screening page will now show all the names that you have uploaded.
- Check through the list to see if it is correct. If no, click on “Cancel” and re-do Step (3) to (5). If yes, click on “Continue”.
- A dialogue box will appear confirming the number of credits that will be deducted. Click “OK” to complete.
- Individual PDF reports will be emailed to your designated email, with one email attaching one report for one screened name each.
- Your Report page will also be populated with all the screened names (one line for each name) with the summary screening results under “High Risk Country”, “Alert” and “PEP” columns.
- You can filter these columns to sort out all the names with matches and open the reports to review the details.
Screened names will be entitled to free monitoring for at least 12 months starting from the calendar month immediately following the date of screening. During this period, if there is any change in the screening results, notifications will be sent to you.
Example: If you screen a name on 1 March 2017 and another one on 31 March 2017, the free monitoring will start from 1 April 2017 for both names. The period will end on 31 March 2018.
After the free monitoring period, the screened names will be classified as “Expired”. You have the choice to “re-screen” the names, keep them with no further monitoring, or delete them. Each re-screening requires the same number of credits and once done, the free monitoring starts again for another 12 month period.
The Report page will have the complete list of your screened names. It allows you to search items by “Name”, by “Screened Date”, by “Status”, etc. You can also use the column headings to filter the list. Examples:
- “Name” by alphabetical order
- “Screened Date” by chronological order
- “High Risk Country”, “Alert” and “PEP” columns by outcomes
The History page contains all the screened reports that we have ever generated for your account, including reports for any change in the screening results during the monitoring period. As per the “Report” page, you can search items by “Name”, by “Last Screened Date”, by “Status”, etc. You can also use the column headings to filter the list. Examples:
- “Name” by alphabetical order
- “Last Screened Date” by chronological order
- “High-Risk Country”, “Alert” and “PEP” columns by outcomes
If necessary, you can click on the “Details” button for each item to extract the PDF screened report for that particular name on a particular date. You can then choose to either print the report or save the file on your computer.
All the professionals (“Pros”) on our panel are qualified in their respective fields of expertise. Our Lead Pro will act as administrator to review all the questions and assign them to the Pros who are in the best positions to answer. The answers will also be reviewed by the other Pros on the panel for concurrence before releasing to you. This will ensure that you will always get the best answers to your questions.
Yes. All your questions and our corresponding answers will be kept private and confidential. You will need to sign-in with your username and password in order to access the questions and answers. We will not share these with anyone and no one else will be able to see them.
Despite their busy schedules for their full-time jobs, our Pros will reply to your questions ASAP. Once the answers are ready, our system will send an email notification to your designated email address prompting you to sign-in to our website to access the answers.
You can raise your request via the Q&A platform and we will be happy to refer the most appropriate consultant, including those currently not on our panel, who can work with you face-to-face and provide more in-depth advice.